The guys smoke the Herrera Esteli Lonsdale Deluxe and speak with its creator and master blender, Willy Herrera. There is a discussion about whether its OK to bring your own cigars to a cigar shop or lounge, and a blind single malt scotch showdown that ends in a split decision.
- The show opens with the guys discussing the magazine’s epic 15th anniversary party.
- The guys smoke the Herrera Esteli in Lonsdale Deluxe (6 x 44)
- X’s & O’s segment: Is it ever OK to bring your own cigar to a cigar shop or lounge?
- 3 single malt scotch whiskys are blindly paired with the Herrera Esteli, the guys disagree on which one pairs best:
- Share a Smoke segment: Willy Herrera, master blender for Drew Estate Cigars, sits down with Erik and Ivan to discuss his trajectory as a blender, some of his favorite blends, and he shares his thoughts on whether its OK to bring your own cigar to a shop or lounge.
Manufacturer: Drew Estate
Shape: Londsdale Deluxe
Size: 6 x 44
Send questions and comments to: [email protected]
Music in this episode:
“BossaBossa” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0